2011-03-27

Pocket Frog Fanatic and other awesome APPS!

In the day, most people are hooked up to the latest technology. Most of North America is hooked up to and iPod, iPhone, or nowadays and iPad. Apple is definetly taking over the nation! 

Anyways I wanted to recommend some of my favorite apps for the iPhone and, iPod touch.

 
 Pocket Frog is easily my favourite game for the iPhone and iPod touch EVER! This free game lets you breed, sell, race, and trade in frogs for money, potions, and stamps (not real of course.) Everything you do lets you gain points and boosts you up levels unlocking different types of frogs and more backrounds. This game is definetly up on my five star shelf and to make it better it's FREE!





  This game is up on my favourite shelves too. Angry Birds is one of the most bought games in North America. These tiny birds are sling shot by you to attack green pigs (Crazy!) who have stolen there eggs! With 5 different levels and more on the way this definetly a great way to use up 99 cents! 






 

 You can also buy Angry Birds Seasons which has a new level out for every holiday!







Fruit Ninja is another great app. Who knew slicing fruit could ever be this fun?! With tips from the sensei you can unlock blades and backrounds by playing, arcade, classic, and zen mode. My personal favourite is arcade mode but that's just me!  Slice more fruit to earn points but don't hit a bomb or game OVER! I'm pretty sure that this app is free so if you do decide to get it. There's no money needed!






I hope you liked hearing about some cool awesome apps and if you want more I'll be happy to do another entry on it!

            Have playing some new games!


- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer (or Gamer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment