2011-03-22

I'm a book reviewer too!

So it's finally come to my attention that on blogs people like to review books. Who knew?!

And it's also come to my attention that I would like to review books as well. The third thing that came to my attention was that this blog was already packed with other stuff so I've decided to create another blog for my book reviews.

To come check it out go to http://theyabookreviewer.blogspot.com/ and maybe follow me?! 

In other words I added more to Jenna's world because that was what you voted for me to work on and I might post a sneak peek soon!

I have a synchronized swimming competition in 2 weeks and as it's spring break there's only one week of practice time and we're not even done the routine! Talk about cutting it down to the wire! Actually I have practice right now so I've gotta dash!

Ciao,

-Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment