2011-03-05

Cassandra Clare and other awesomeness

Is anybody actually reading this? Whatever I'm gonna post my life on here anyways. Well not exactly my life. That would be stupid. I mean what if some stalker decided to come stalk me? Never-mind...

What I really wanted to talk to you "mysterious followers" about was "City of Fallen Angels"
                                          You might of heard of the new book coming out in the series by Cassandra Clare.






 And if you haven't realized I'm really excited about it. LIKE SUPER EXCITED! And then I found out she was coming to Vancouver to sign books and talk and giveaway free stuff and be her awesome self. So now I'm really excited, even more excited then before... there was just one problem...

                                                                                  I sort of have synchronized swimming practice.

I know, I know, I know... your probably thinking, "So what? Just skip it for your fave (well second favourite) author. What's the big deal?"

Hmmm... the BIG DEAL is that I have a competition in 3 weeks and our coach is refusing to let us skip. What a downer right? So now I have a problem, a big problem cause I REALLY WANT TO SEE CASSY CLARE! BTW if you haven't read her books yet you should.





I totally recommend them. Anyways I have ballet (Helps with synchronized swimming) 


- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer (who really hopes she can see Cassandra Clare)

No comments:

Post a Comment