2011-04-09

Synchronized Swimming - Regionals Day 1

Guess what?! Today was Day 1 of my Synchronized Swimming competition: AKA Figures.

Let me get you up to speed.

For those of you who don't know what the heck I'm talking about Click Here!
      Anyways, back to what I was saying. Today we did our figures and tomorrow we'll be competing for the title in our region with our routine!

Our theme is Iron-man (No not the movie! The Race! You know, swim, bike run?!) and if I can I'll post a picture of out awesome suits! Not our figures ones though because their just black and ugly and not nice to look at. Not like people really watch our figures anyway...

I don't find out my figures results till tomorrow so I'll post them when I get around to it. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

In other words I just finished City Of Fallen Angels and now I'm waiting for Cassandra Clare's Clockwork Prince the second book in her Infernal Devices series! For others anticipating that release I've added the countdown widget at the bottom of my blog so it would be awesome if you could check it out!

My mom's calling me for dinner,

-Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the exclusive edition? I can't wait to read it! I'm reading the others so it'll be fresh in my mind.

    Congrats on the swimming thing. I hope you do really well! :) Honestly, I really wish I could be there. I mean seriously, I always loved watching swim teams like that. I remember going to the Y because the Home-school group swam once a week. It was so cool!

    Have I ever told you I love that cute kitty in that profile picture?

    Hey, check these cute kitties out!
    http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/4566465-aisha

    ReplyDelete