2011-04-22

Regionals Day 2 and other news.

Sorry for the HUGE delay on what happened that Sunday! I'm a terrible blogger! Then again I do have a good excuse *COUGH* Reno's = Moving = No Internet Access *COUGH.*

But your post is here now! So this is what happened. Did I say my figures final in the last post? I don't think so... but if I did it changed to 5th out of 10th! Which I was super happy about! My friend Sabrina got 1st and we had a big celebration afterward to congratulate the 5 of us who did get ribbons (Me Included!)

Anyways when we got to the pool on Sunday it was full force, Makeup-Landrill-Stretch after that we ate then Reapplied Makeup-Landrilled-and Stretched some more. Did I mention our hair was all gelled up in a bun with about 50 bobby pins sticking everywhere? It took like 2 weeks to get everything out, and every now and then I'm still finding flakes. Our routine was great I think... there were just a few minor difficulties, but nothing too bad.

We placed 1st out of 2 teams but still a great acclomplishment and I'm extremely happy with the outcome!

In other words I missed the Cassy Clare book-signing last Monday which almost had me in tears and I was absolutely NO use to the team anyways as there was only 3 of us there! One at camp, one with Bronchitis, one with the flu, and 2 others were actually at the book-signing! I was very disappointed with the team and we ended up just swimming laps and keeping up on our endurance...

I've also finished a few chapters of Jenna's World which is coming along great (Teasers up soon!) and I'm extremely excited because my story will be published in a couple of days now link for that up soon!

I've gotta go more moving boxes but I promise that I'll try to post more regularly now that I'm back an hooked up to the internet!

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment