2011-02-26

Synchronized, Highschool Invatations, Writing, Goodreads, Blogging, and Life

Hmmm... where to start? How about the fact that I GOT ACCEPTED AT MY FIRST CHOICE AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY! Yeah it was sort of a big shock for me too, but I am so grateful and happy, and grateful, and happy!!! I'm just gonna say WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In other words I've ventured deeper into my first serious novel, Synchronized (Realistic Fiction) and I'm at Chapter 7 which probably doesn't sound like much but is a huge accomplishment for me! I might post a bit here for critical feedback later. I've also started a few other if not novels veryveryvery long stories, one with a working title of 7th Graders (Also Realistic Fiction) and the other titled Jenna's World, which I've literally just began.

If you want to here more about my writing life which you probably don't but whatever... just comment below.

I've also just joined goodreads. I've been in search of some good books, since all I've been able to do book-wise for the past month or so is stare at my countdown widget on my iGoogle page saying 43 days until City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare comes out. Yes I'm really that sad.

Anyways I've been thinking about creating a totally new blog focusing just on writing. But I don't know yet.... What do you think? 
OK well it's like midnight where I live so I should probably conclude this post... 

- Jocelyn AKA Crazy Writer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment