2011-02-19

Anxious!

My life changes so quickly! One day I'm excited about getting published and the next my life is OVER! Here's what happened from the very start.

Where I live the high schools have a program called Mini-School. I went to all the info nights about the different mini schools. I took the test for it (4 hours!) and then I got interviews for my 1st choice, 2nd choice, and 3rd choice. I was so excited, like screaming up and down excited. February 18th was the date for when the schools would contact us if we made it in. I found out some of my friends got into my 1st and 2nd choice and I was the only one who got into my 3rd choice. Does this make sense? Anyways I had never really wanted to go to my 3rd choice anyways and there still is second offers. That means a pretty high chance that I'll get into my 1st and 2nd choice!

Second offers are on Wednesday the 23rd and I'm kinda FREAKING OUT, cuz WHAT IF I DON'T GET IN?! I mean Mini School is for advanced students sort of and I think I am a bit of an advanced student but my social skills aren't the best (yah I'm a little shy) so WHAT IF I DON'T GET IN?!

In other words I'm really anxious and not even my favourite books (Harry Potter) are calming it down. Which is really crazy!
                   Maybe if I eat something I'll feel better...
Later,
    - Jocelyn 

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh...That's Today!
    How did you do, Did you get in?
    (To be honest I'm not completely sure how it works but I really hope everything turns out OK for you!)
    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooomuch for the support and yes I did get in so now I'm extremely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to a mini-school for high school. Kinda nervous about the social part, like you were. Really want to get in when I apply as regular old public school is getting rather boring.

    ReplyDelete